Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

More offers to help

More offers to help

-----------------
I am a volunteer nearing the end of my service in South America, is
there anyway I could get to Indonesia to help? I am currently in the US in
the Washington D.C. area...please let me know!

Thanks,
Scott Stadum
Peace Corps
Guyana 2003 - 2005
-----------------
I am happy to help in any way I can. I would like to offer assistance
in the Thailand area. Please don't hesitate to contact me at:
Eazy630@aol.com. I will be traveling from Dallas.
God Bless!
-----------------

Jonathan Bowen
<streetpaper@gmail.com>


-----------------
Tricia

I would like to volunteer to go to help the victims of this disaster.I live in Philadelphia PA and would be willing to donate at least 3 months of my time in Sri Lanka.I can be reached at 215-952-0940

-----------------
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blogger Jigar said :

For Volunteers in Australia!

Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders)

For enquiries or requests for interviews, contact Dorothy Griffiths,
Press Officer on 02 9552 4933 or 0407 107 026.

Visit

http://www.msf.org.au/features/tsunami/index.shtml
For volunteering Info for the following countries:-

Austria Belgium Canada
Denmark France Germany Holland
Hong Kong Italy Japan Luxembourg
Norway Spain Sweden Switzerland
United Kingdom USA

VISIT http://www.msf.org/volunteer/index.cfm

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

To Tricia in Philadelphia,
I too am interested in volunteering on the ground in Thailand, but am not sure how to make that happen. I also live in Philadelphia, and can commit to at least one month (possibly more.) Can you see any benefit in joining forces to try to help? I've got NO experience in any kind of aid/relief work. What's a girl with time & interest to do? Any thoughts? I can be reached at info@leighmaidadesign.com.

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

i want to help!

if anyone has info on volunteering let me know

jenthinguye@hotmail.com

12:08 PM  
Blogger Jenn said :

Tricia,
hope this helps.

New Jersey Area Aid Agencies

The article contains useful telephone numbers. Very handy if you live in New Jersey and wish to donate/volunteer (my sincere apologies if the bulleted list is not displayed properly)

Hindu American Temple and Cultural Center, Marlboro: (732) 972-5552

Sri Lankan Medical Association, Edison: (732) 494-7567

Sri Lankan Medical Association, Morristown: (973) 993-8777, Ext. 210

Indian Cultural Society of Central New Jersey, Old Bridge: (732) 727-6968

Indian Business Association, Woodbridge: (732) 750-3282

New Jersey Buddhist Vihara, Princeton: (732) 821-9346

American Red Cross of Central New Jersey, Princeton: (609) 951-8550

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi - My name is Jackie and I live in Dublin, Ireland and am very keen to help in any way I can. I have volunteered for Goal to answer phones for donations. Do you have any ideas of places here in Dublin that are actively collecting clothes etc to send to people in worst affected areas? Thank you.

9:40 PM