Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Thursday, December 30, 2004

More Interested Volunteers From USA Willing to Help

--- From Blog Readers----

I am very interested in helping, volunteer in anyway possible. I am self employed and can give a month of my time for service if need be. Looking for an opportunity either here (US) or abroad that would maximize best use of my ability. I do a lot of work in energy and would like to help rebuilt some of the electricity infrastructure, provide emergency generation, etc. Additionally, I have experiance in construction and could help rebuild, whther its martshalling resources or just grabbing a hammer and nail. My e-mail is tynan@tskenergy.com

----------

Hello, my name is Amy I live in Hawaii and would be able to volunteer in southeast asia for the next couple of weeks. I am currently in nursing school and could assist a doctor or registered nurse in providing care. My father would also like to volunteer, he is a minister and has carpentry experience. We can be reached at michaelnamyd@yahoo.com

----------

My name is Mona and I live in New York. I really want to volunteer my time - two or three weeks - to help out in any way I can. I particularly want to go to Banda Aceh so please let me know if there are any States-side agencies taking volunteers. If it might help, I am Muslim.Please contact me at monanyc2005@yahoo.com
1 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Retired airline pilot/attorney with excellent management skills as well as extensive knowledge of rehab. I am available for up to 6 months. I prefer Thailand but am willng to go anywhere I can be of help. I can get to asia on my own.Contact info is as follows:
Billan26@ Yahoo .com
612-750-8911

2:02 AM