Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Want to volunteer in India?

Then some contact info:

Delhi: Times Foundation,
The Times of India Building,
7, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002
Telephone: +91 11 23302103
Fax: +91 11 23319764

Mumbai: Times Foundation,
The Times of India Building,
Dr D N Road, Mumbai – 400 001
Telephone: +91 22 22733535
E-mail: timesfoundation@timesgroup.com

(Information kindly provided by Ms. Vijaya Moorthy)
13 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi there, I am a 31 yr old American musician/healing arts instructor. I am willing to travel and to help people that were harmed by the tsunami in any way.Please get a hold of me if I can physically come to help in any way. sufi86001@yahoo.com

Sincerely,
Charlie Williams Jr

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hello, I am a 23 year old recent graduate in urban studies and planning. I have an unlimited amount of time to volunteer towards the tsunami relief effort. Please let me know who/what to contact in order to get over to that part of the world and beging helping. Email me at calib57705@aol.com. Thanks.

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Please let me know how I can help. I have made a donation already and can also visit India to help in any way. Please e-mail me on sgaur@cox.net

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Please let me know how I can help volunteer in any way. I am a certified EMT-B and am willing to do anything. I can afford a plane ticket too. jbianchi99@yahoo.com

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hello, I am a 60 year old semi retired professional with an unlimited amount of time to volunteer, on site, at my expense, to help needy villagers/natives. My e-mail: restech@snet.net. Thank you.

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Please let me know how I can help volunteer in any way. I am a certified EMT-B and am willing to do anything. I can afford a plane ticket too. jbianchi99@yahoo.com

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I too am very keen to help out in person. simon [dot] roe [at] gmail [dot] com

1:37 PM  
Blogger Mythili Poojari said :

hi,
I, Mythili Poojari, would like to volunteer for the Tsunami relief work. I can make my self free as soon in a span of two days and can work for even a year or more if required. I have never worked with any disaster management projects as such but i am sure i will be of great help. I have previously worked with Naseoh, teaching the physically challenged and have worked for over a year with a church.
Please get in touch with me as soon as possible. I am very eager to do my bit. i am in Mumbai, India. Pls contact me at mpoojari@hotmail.com

2:02 PM  
Blogger soulgarage said :

Hi My name is Vinu. I'm a Web designer....I can offer help if there is any help required regards to creating a online database of Missing persons.

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am currently unemployed, but a former computer technician and police officer.
I am available for volunteer work in a tsunami disaster area. Please contact me at randy_law@hotmail.com or (916)548-7178.

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi,im am 19 years old and i would also like to volunteer.Please let me know if i can help in anyway.
chambers.emma@talk21.com
Thanx

9:12 AM  
Blogger Rich said :

Hello there,

Myself and my partner are both qualified and experienced in development work. My partner is qualified in Anthropology and Development Studies, with particular reference to South East Asia. We were planning a trip to the area anyway, and am now looking at coming over to do relief work. If anyone could use our help then please get in touch. We are planning to visit India as our first point of call.

theblackstar@gmail.com

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am a healthy 26 year old and would like to volunteer. Please e-mail me at edanielt@yahoo.com

12:51 AM