Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Cooking Experience Offered

Hello,
I would like to know if anyone has information on how to help. I dont have the funds to donate money but I have skills that I think can be of use.
I am an american chef an am prepared to travel on immidiate notice. I can do large quantity preparation of food and have done before for 1000 people at a time(though not in an emergency situation)I would really like to do anything I can, as I lived in SE Asia for 7 years and am very fond of the place and the people. Please if anyone can let me know how, please email me at jmsingapore@yahoo.com
Feel free to forward this to any volounteer org you may know of that can use my help.
thank you
James M. Budapest Hungary
0 Comments Post a Comment