Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Large Transportation Trucks For Colombo

My name is Sean Patric and I am working closely with the STF to transport and distribute supplies primarily to the East of Sri Lanka. At the moment we are supplying to the coastal areas between Pandirippu and Panama. We currently have around eleven large trucks for transportation of goods and personnel on the ground to assist with distribution. We require supplies which we will pick up in most location in and around Colombo and areas inland. We should also be able to provide assistance moving areas to other parts of the island as well.

I can be contacted at [Information removed on Patric's request; please contact him via his blog, if you should want to get in touch.]

I also occasionally post information on my personal blog at http://lbinc.info/
0 Comments Post a Comment