Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

More Volunteers

-- From Blog Readers ---

I have 32 years of radio, wireless, antenna site & network construction experience to offer. I can either deploy (if needed) or offer support, consulting & equipment for shipment from Virginia USA.
I can be reached at microwaves (AT) gmail (dOt) com for arrangements
Buggs

-----
16 yr old, can travel overseas independently, can help in first aid and trasporting of goods and pitching temporary shelter etc etc. From Singapore , very much want to know how i can be a volunteer. I am currently on a school break. send an e-mail.
icecandy88@hotmail.com
1 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am a 28 year veteran in the Electric Utility Industry. My fields include Transmission and Distribution Operations as well as Planning and Coordination. I have first hand experience in bringing a power system back from a Black Start. I would like to volunteer my time and service to any areas hit for as long as necessary. I'm ready to deploy and start immediately. My e-mail address is rbw8(AT)sbcglobal(DOT)net

7:46 PM