Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Monday, January 03, 2005

Attention: All volunteers

Source: Response on blog

I'm organizing relief organization to help people in South-East Asia disaster area. I have already received contacts from US and here Finland from people who're willing to give their effort for victims of Tsunami.

Ou goal is to get as large number of volunteers as possibly to help local people supplying food/water, temporarily accommodations and so on. My personal goal is to start highly flexible organization which can help people in Sri Lanka, Thailand and Indonesia.

I'm discussing with other organizations, get volunteers as many as possible world wide so we can effectively help people down there.

All volunteers and co-operative people and organizations are warmly welcome to join us. There's lot of things to do and as fast as possible we can start field assistance it's better.


KIND REGARDS

JYRKI MAKELA
nordicsec.intell@pp.inet.fi
Tell: +358-40-7477-009

5 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I currently work in the US. I have a Passport and can get a Visa. I have some construction, project management as well as Executive --administrative --experience. In addition I can perform any manual labor necessary.

Let me know hot I can help. My schedule is free.

Warm Regards,

Russell Beyer
Capital Campaign Manager
Artists Theatre Project
Work Tel: 011.602.413.0507
Home Tel: 011.602.307.0809

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi my name is Jonathan Koeser. I'm from Germany, but i am in Australia right now. I want to help. I have no special knowledge but i am a keen worker. I have the intention to fly to indonesia, but i thought it would be better to contact an organisation befor i leave. Can you give me some information how i can help or which organisation i should contact. Can you give me some contact numbers/ links. Thanks
my email adress is mrsmoking@web.de

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I and my partner live in the UK and would love to help in any capacity from distribution to clean-up.

contact:

Joanna.Sheldrake@fsmail.net

tel: +44(0) 7736 279 568

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hello,

WANT TO HELP :

35-year old, Dutch sculptor and Yoga teacher, good with tools, tall and strong, can drive cars, small trucks and motorbikes, speak Dutch, English and German.
Currently I'm in Thailand. (been here for over a year)
Am willing to travel to Sumatra (/Maleisia/Burma) to be part of any coordinated help-effort.
Am able to camp (Hennessy-hammock) and cook for myself (and a few others...)
Available for an indefinite period of time.

Pease contact me: axelsaffran@hotmail.com

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Experienced Paediatrician,
based London, UK can
volunteer 2-3 wks May 23,
June 27,Aug 01, Sep 5,
Oct 10, Nov 14. Could raise
funds,bring drugs/simple equipment.CV available.
Please contact: drdaverobinson@hotmail.com
David.Robinson@bhrhospitals.nhs.uk
Thanks

6:48 AM