Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Volunteers for and from Malaysia

Collated from blog responses

1 Anonymous - I am a Malaysian heading home on 3 January, and am available for volunteer work. Please e-mail mlian_99@yahoo.com if there is anything at all I can do to help.

2 Valerie – I am from Kuching, Malaysia...i want to volunteer for the tsunami victims.....pls let me know how.....mail me at val_kueh83@Yahoo.ie

3 Chung - 25yr old male from Malaysia. I'd like to volunteer help in any of the hard-hit countries. I am not medically-trained, but I am trainable and available on a short notice. Email: lsckl@hotmail.com Phone 6012-3117648
3 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am from the U.S. and only speak english but I have experience working with disaster relief with the Red Cross in Florida this year. I would love to volunteer but I don't know how I can help. Please contact me!
annaengelmann@hotmail.com

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am 20 currently in the US. Undergrad science student with no particular medical/engineering skills but wanting to help. Originally from Malaysia, spent the last year travelling and teaching English in China, India, Malaysia, Thailand. Can speak fluent Mandarin and English and quick to pick up languages. Good with children, counscelling, organizing. I can offer weeks/monthes preferably in Malaysia or Thailand starting mid February. Please reply ASAP to roannliew@hotmail.com

2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am a Malaysian going home on Jan 30th to Feb 18th. I'm willing to volunteer and help in anyway I could. Please contect me at apple112@hotmail.com

2:44 AM