Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Monday, January 03, 2005

From Blogger comments

Looking to help over seas. Ready and willing. 22 year old canadian female, looking to povide any assistance. please contact me at lashleytj@yahoo.ca
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blogger rajivbee said :

Educational Institutions and students in affected areas requiring any kind of help please contact us through www.abhyas.org

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi,
I am a physician from Ethiopia with five years experience in Tropical medicine. I am now doing my second year residency in the US. I am more than willing to give medical service for 4 to 8 weeks in Tsunami stricken areas. If you know any organization that would accept my service please contact me @ dabraham9@yahoo.com.

Daniel Abraham.

12:52 PM  
Blogger estebancawili said :

I JUST RETIRED LAST DECEMBER 2010 AS POLICEMAN IN THE PHILIPPINES AT THE AGE OF 50. I HAVE MY POTENTIAL COMMUNITY SERVICE SKILLS AS VOLUNTEER WORKER DURING MY DAYS IN THE POLICE SERVICE. I'LL JUST WANTED SHARE FOR SYMPATHY FOR AILING NATION OF JAPAN AND THIS I WOULD WILLING TO WORK WITHOUT LABOR FEE AND FINANCIAL IN ANYWAY RETURN. I CAN ALSO PROVIDE MY TICKET EXPENSES ON MY OWN. PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO JOIN . MY EMAIL ADD..estebancawili@yahoo.com or by sending text at +63209125490035

4:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hello! Tell me, How can we cooperate with your site in the scientific field?
Please visit us : http://bu.edu.eg/

6:52 AM