Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Friday, December 31, 2004

Volunteer from Northern Ireland Willing To Help

--- From a Blog Reader---

My name is Stephanie and I live in Northern Ireland. I am willing to help out in whatever way I can, whether it is building shelters, distrubting or sorting aid etc. I am sure many volunteers are needed in the countries affected in many ways and I am willing to help out in whatever way that I can. Please contact me at stephanie__paul@hotmail.com

1 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My name is Cary, I am a New Zealand citizen living in Hong Kong. I supposed to have a holiday in thailand in the early Feb for two week. So rite now, I am willing to volunteer this holiday to help the Tsunami victims.

Please let me know are there any organizations to hook me up, I am willing to do anything.
Please contact ccho081@hotmail.com
Thank You

9:51 AM