Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Friday, December 31, 2004

Experienced Fire Chief/ Medic - Willing to volunteer

--- From a blog reader----

Experienced Asst. Fire Chief/medic, will pay own expenses, can travel now, don't want to just show up and get in the way; anyone with information on how I might help please email mio@alaska.net. Thanks to all you others out there posting that you would like to donate time and labor.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Hi,

My name is Eric Karoll and I'm a fireman from Chicago,IL USA I have extensive experience in Fire/rescue, and Emergency medical services. Please let me know if I can help in any way.. I can leave Chicago as soon as needed email me @ ekaroll2000@yahoo.com

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Liz from UK willing to volunteer. Can travel immediately and fund own expenses. Semi retired, fit, willing and prepared to get stuck in and do anything that will help. liz.pickman@btinternet.com

4:34 PM