Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Help Offered from a Harvard Law Student

From our comments:

Hi, my name is Erin Abrams and I am a student at Harvard Law School in Boston. Before law school, I worked for Save the Children for several years on women's and childrens rights, humanitarian emergencies and poverty reduction initiatives in India and Nepal. I would like to come to a tsunami affected country from Jan.21-Feb.1 on my vacation and assist in any way possible. I have legal, international human rights, and program organization skills, as well as experience working with refugees and internally displaced persons in conflict regions. please email me at eabrams [at] law.harvard.edu. Thanks.


1 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

test

9:58 AM