Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Volunteer Willing to Work in Aceh, Indonesia

I am a Canadian teacher working abroad in the midle-East. I speak English, French and Arabic. I can provide my ticket to the region of South-East Asia (Indonesia or any other destination of Tsunami disaster).I have three weeks of Holidays and I would like to help in the ground in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) or any other Tsunami's affected area.Please let me know who I should contact.

My email is : drissi@mcs.sci.kuniv.edu.kw
or drissi_math@yahoo.com
1 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Myself and 5 co-workers from N California are willing to help on-site for two weeks. We will cover our own expenses. Anyone know of any reputable organized organizations needing people in Sri Lanka or Thailand? If so, can you respond with their URLs.

4:08 PM