Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

More Volunteers (Including a Medical Lab Technologist)

--- From The Blog Readers ----

RETIRED MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST

WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER TO HELP IN

THE TSUNAMI DISASTER.

CONTACT: JKAITN@AOL.COM

-----


My name is Chris. I am 19 and from New York. I have no way to get out there by myself but I am currently not in college and I am willing to help in any way I can. You can contact me at omegapickle@optonline.net

-----

my name is Carrie Rupp and i would love to voluneteer anywhere help is needed, i am willing to volunteer for 2-3 months. i'm living in breckenridge colorado right now. i've got concrete labor experience so if i can be of any help please let me know, my email address is ruphead@hotmail.com talk to you soon i hope.
peace love and respect
carrie

-----

Really want to help, but cannot go straight into ground zero areas. also only available from possible mid-february onwards. helping with fundraising over here (UK). Am 17 (but can start from april 24 is you want me to be 18) ready to get hands dirty. possible availability. contact me at 89350@blackpool.ac.uk. am strong and healthy.
0 Comments Post a Comment