Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Offer to Adopt Orphans From Tsunami Disaster

-- Blog Reader Post --

Looking for information on possibly adopting an orphan from the Asian Quake/Tsunamis.
calirep@gmail.com
7 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My husband and I would appreciate any information on the possibility of adopting an orphan from the Asian Tsunami disaster.
layladawn@mweb.co.za

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I would appreciate any information on the possibility of adopting an orphan from the Asian Tsunami disaster.
summer_girl555@hotmail.com

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My wife and I would consider adopting and would be interested in some information regarding the time frame and cost.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My wife and I would consider adopting and would be interested in some information regarding the time frame and cost. email nick_skriloff@yahoo.com

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My husband and I are very interested in adopting a child who has been orphaned by the tsunami disaster. Pls email me at amyareed@yahoo.com

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Yes. I and my husband are interested in adopting a girl child of the Tsunami victim, between age 1 and 3. We are tamil speaking and would like to adopt from nagapattinam or any of the affected regions in tamilnadu or sri lanka. We live in bangalore. Please contact us at anand_stell@yahoo.com or stellaanand@hotmail.com.

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I have 2 very great friends that have been married for 6 years now and they are unable to have kids and they are very interesed in adopting a child. Please send me as much info. as possibe on this adopting process.

1:02 AM