Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Friday, January 07, 2005

Willing to clean up the mess - Volunteer from Hollland

--- From a blog reader ---

Hello,
I would like to help claen up the mess and build up the buildings in Azie with a few friends. We have our own reachtruck,pickloaders,tractors,trucks etc etc. Is there anybody who knows a organisation or address to phone or mail to, who needs us??

Please contact me at: dirkbijlsmajr@hotmail.com in Holland.

Greatings Dirk.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am 19 year old male looking to help any way i can. My skills are framing houses, window work, glass work, and any type of handyman work. If you know anything please let me know.

3:28 PM  
Anonymous zenegra said :

Great post.
I appreciate work done author.
Thanks for sharing this awesome post.
Keep posting...

... Mark

12:58 AM