Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Saturday, January 01, 2005

American EMT Volunteer Ready To Travel Anywhere and Help

--- From a blog reader---

I am an American EMT that is preparing to travel and volunteer to help. I don't know where to go, though. If you can help me find the best way to participate in this relief effort, please e-mail jeccaj@gmail.com
Thank you.

1 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

My names Alisha and I live in Australia. I have no specific skills that are relevant but am extremely willing to offer as much of my time and what ever I can to the tsunami victims. I am willing to travel anywhere for any amount of time. I am particularly concerned about the children affected by the disaster. I would like to gather a group of people together to eventually travel to Thailand or Indonesia to help with the child who are now orphaned, injured or just upset. If you’re interested please let me know.

Thank you

alisha_sopota@hotmail.com

2:48 AM