Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Friday, January 07, 2005

Doctor from UK volunteers to help

Hi, I am Owais Ahmed and I am a doctor from Pakistan. I am currently doingMasters in Health Studies(Public Health) from UK. i want to offer myservices for the crisis. My details are as follows:

Education: MBBS. Currently doing MSc Health Studies from Middlesex University;including subjects as Health & Social Care, Public Health and HealthWelfare & Citizenship.

Experience:Health Care Officer

Responsibilities include:
To implement the curative and preventive health services
To maintain OPD, medicine and revenue record
To supervise & Monitor all BHU staff
To monitor and manage the overall functions of the BHU as well as the programme and
to submit the progress report
Clinical internship in Medicine & surgery
Carry out In & Out patient clinics
Performing Medical & Surgical
Emergency Department duties
Execute Polio vaccination program & Campaign in the Community
Dealing with Surgical & trauma cases

You can contact me through any International Organization forassisstance so that I can have the visa easily.

My Contact details are:
43 Orchard Road
Ponders End - Enfield, Middlesex
London, United Kingdom EN3 4PJ
Cell # 44 7951 330660

Regards
O. Ahmed

2 Comments Post a Comment
Blogger Khushroo & Fermin Poacha said :

Hello Dr Ahmed,

I am the Founder of (www.indianblooddonors.com ) a Web Based helpline for patients who need blood in india. I am making a Global helpline (www.blooddonorsalert.org ) which will be used during Blood shortages, Natural Disasters etc. I want to start this Alert for Pakistan first. I am looking for volunteer from Pakistan who can help with me some information. It was by chance that i saw your posting on this blog and thought of writing to you.Hoping to hear from you soon. My email ids are on the site.

Regards

Khushroo

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Experienced Paediatrician,
based London, UK can
volunteer 2-3 wks May 23,
June 27,Aug 01, Sep 5,
Oct 10, Nov 14. Could raise
funds,bring drugs/simple equipment.CV available.
Please contact: drdaverobinson@hotmail.com
David.Robinson@bhrhopsitals.nhs.uk
Thanks

6:32 AM