Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Bereavement Counseling Offered

Holly said :

I am a 38 year old American business woman located in Great Britain. In addition to being able to assist with project management and skill training for business, I was also a licensed bereavement counselor and juvenile substance abuse counselor in the United States and worked within the death services industry for 10 years. I am available to volunteer in person from now until January 15th if that is of any assistance, however I can also assist with development plans from here in the Uk for an unlimited period of time. Our family would also happily consider fostering children or even adoption if there is anything in place for that yet. My address is: hollyheat@yahoo.com

0 Comments Post a Comment