Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Offer of Assistance in India

My name is Oliver Binks, I've been in India since March and have a tourist visa that lasts until May.  I just heard about the tsunami disaster only two days ago and am willing to provide any support possible.  I have experience in building as I've been labouring on a british building site for a couple of years but am willing to do anything to help.  I have no formal qualification but have a lot of experience in working with people and possibly could help with moral support however, I only know the smallest bit of Hindi.  I spent 7 months in the Himalayas in which time I only stayed in a Guest House a few times the rest of my time spent in a tent, I therefore don't mind spending more time in a tent or sharing with/ donating it to other people.  If you could send some information I'd be glad to do anything in my power to ease the suffering of the people involved.   Highest Regards  Oliver
P.S.  I'm in Rajasthan at the moment so will take a few days to get to the effected areas.

contact: mrbinks02@yahoo.co.uk
0 Comments Post a Comment