Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Nurses needed?

Calif. ex Peace Corps Malaysia. Speak Malay. Anybody have info where nurses can volunteer? Malay and Indonesian language very similar. Would like to be of help in those areas but any S.E. Asia destination OK.

Email: bozoette2001@yahoo.com
5 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am a Senior Sister with 15 years A&E experience in the UK willing to volunteer but don't know how to go about it. Any advice
lloraine2@bluyonder.co.uk

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am a health care support worker for the NHS and would like to help in any way...whether in the UK or in Asia.
I am also a student in medical technology and am trained in crisis situations, life support and first aid.
My email address is mariabateman1@hotmail.com
Please get in contact

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am a nurse with 25 years trauma experience. Willing to help where needed in Indonesia or Sri Lanka for one month. Email - gophercat@hotmail.com

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am a nurse and I am interested in helping in any area in need as a result of the tsunami. If anyone finds out how some of us can help over there, please forward that information to me @ arowan@cox.net

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Registered Nurse will to volunteer in Tsunami. Need info?

8:03 PM